Forgiveness is perhaps the hardest thing anyone can do, because the things that truly need forgiving are usually those that hurt the deepest.
There are few things why the heroes should forgave the other or redeemed villains:
- For lying and tricking them since the first time they met, etc.
- For betraying them.
- For killing their family, friends or love ones.
- For selfishly disowning a friend or a family member.
- For trying to take over the world.
- For what they have done, their actions, all the troubles that they have caused, or their bad behaviors.
- Cathmor reconciles with Patientia and apologizes to her for deceiving her. Patientia forgives him, which activates the magic in his earrings, letting him become a Wolf Lad.